Saturday, March 15, 2014

38 weeks

Plus 2 days. Oops late posting again lol.

Thursday I have my OB appt aftr my NST. Unlike some previous NST appts little boy moved pretty good for this one. Then when I saw the dr he checked me again. He says baby is lower and I am now 1cm all the way through my cervix. Still not feeling many contractions or losing any mucus plug yet either. I've been trying to put two evening primrose oil capsules in daily. I don't feel like they are doing much at all. Oh well we press on lol.

I still feel ok but Im getting really anxious for him to join us. I have some slight cramping once in awhile but not much. I am sleeping ok but falling asleep is hard. I usually sleep on my side and many nights wake up on my stomach. And this week I've noticed I am peeing even more often. SO annoying but thats ok.

Today I have had some issues with my knee bothering me. I don't know if I slept funny of its just the added weight getting to me. My back hasn't been hurting as bad lately, and when it does hurt sitting really helps.

My bags are mostly packed. I have a few more things for my bag, but its mostly ready. Still need to charge my camera batteries and plan to grab last minute items like my charger, camera, cell phone, makeup, and snacks need to be packed too lol. The car seat is installed and now we are just waiting for him to decide to come.

I really don't want to be induced again. I just want to experience going into labor on my own. I don't know that feeling and just really want that. I also want an unmedicated labor this time and not sure I will get that strapped to a bed with pitocin.

No comments:

Post a Comment