Thursday, April 14, 2011

OB appt tomorrow

Ok, so tomorrow I am seeing my OB for my 37 ish week appt. I am actually really excited and I hope they check me to see if I am dilating yet.

Today I am still spotting a little, my back cramps are stronger again and I am seeing changes in my #2 in the bathroom. it isn't what you would classify as diarrhea but its softening up and I have gone #2 almost every time I went to the bathroom today.

Just to be safe, I am packing my hospital bag tonight and will have it all in the car tomorrow. We are going to the OB around lunch tomorrow then walking around Bass Pro Shop. We love that store. Then Saturday we will be down that way at a breastfeeding class. PERFECT. Just need to get that in before the baby comes.

I still feel like I am looking into it all a little too much, but I'd rather be ready. My house is a mess and that whole nesting thing hasn't kicked in. Its driving me nuts because I want the house clean I just don't want to do it.
__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment