Sunday, April 24, 2011

Well that sucked

Some of you on FB saw I was having contractions last night. They started immediately after we had sex and came about with no rise a fall. I was crocheting and out of nowhere I would say "ouch" because I felt it but there was no leading up to it. Over the course of the night they got stronger and were mostly in my back, hips, and below my belly button. Then baby moved into a position that is making it really hard to tell if my whole stomach is tightening because its all hard right now. He is facing my back and his butt seems high in the front and center on my stomach. Anyway, I lounged on the couch, then took a hot bath. I had several uncomfortable contraction in the bath, but then I got relaxed and they weren't so bad. Still mostly in my back and I suck at timing them. When I got out of the bath I laid down in bed and went to sleep with dh. I was still having some but not as often. I woke up just a little bit ago and nothing has happened which really sucks. I went to bed after having contractions for about 5 hours and they had started getting stronger. 

I was hoping to get some sleep and wake up either middle of the night or this morning still having them. No such luck on my part. Bummer . So now we wait again

 But I did pee this morning and had a giant amount of mucus lost again. Haven't had any in about a week so that is a nice sign. We need to keep having that I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment