Friday, April 29, 2011

My updates for 4/29 *Updated 9:18pm*

Haha I am "hoping" I will have some updates today. My day began at 12:34am, and I haven't been able to sleep since - so my day is already screwed up. I woke and decided to pee since I was awake. Well I lost SO much bloody show I couldn't believe it. It took me wiping 7 times just to completely disconnect from it. Very bloody again today too. 

I've had a few more contractions, but again nothing crazy yet.

And now its after 2am and I just can't fall back to sleep, so I thought I would come waste time on the computer and try in about 30 minutes.



****UPDATE 9:18 pm****


So sorry for not updating any through the day. 2 reasons, nothing happened and my hubby decided to not work today, so we were getting ready for my mom and sister to get here tomorrow. 

Anyway, so no updates all day, most the goop stopped with the exception of maybe 3 times I went potty. Then dh and I dtd around 7:30 and I have been contracting ever since. We went to target right after so I haven't really tried timing them, but I am so uncomfortable right now.

So I hoped this was it, but as usual I am betting it will die off tonight when I go to bed. Nothing new there
.


No comments:

Post a Comment