Thursday, May 5, 2011

40 week appt

SO I weighed in at 199 
BP was 133/70 a little high on the top for me
still only 3cm and thin (no % effacement today) -2 station

The dr thinks I am very favorable to being induced. I go back Monday for another NST and fluid check. Then he wants to induce on Wednesday - 41 weeks for me.

I am slightly discouraged and feel like we should just go get induced if thats the inevitable anyway. This baby doesn't feel anymore ready to come out then he did 3 weeks ago. He is content in there. 

So whatever, it is what it is. Im no longer even having noticeable contractions. During todays NST I noticed a lot of little ones on the screen and one that was about a 3/10 on the monitor. That was the only one I felt and I told Tim I don't even count those as a contraction when I feel them. I swear the ones I had been having were at least a 5 on their monitor, and they started a little as soon as we left.

Again - feeling defeated

No comments:

Post a Comment