Monday, May 9, 2011

Our Plan

Ok, so yesterday (Sunday) dh and I dtd in the morning after picking weeds outside to try and encourage contractions again. It worked and I was contracting all day (10:30am - 7pm) but as usual they died out. They were mostly back contractions and I was very uncomfortable. I walked a ton while having them and they just never went anywhere. I am pretty convinced its not going to happen on its own.

Today I have my OB appt after an NST at 1:30 and we are going to opt to go to the hospital from there to be induced. I am not 100% sure if that will be possible or if the Dr will want to wait until Wednesday but this is what we prefer. 

So thats our kinda update at the moment, and its crazy to think this baby may be here sometime today. I hope the OB will let us go in. I am tempted to call in the morning (its only 3am) and ask if we can just go straight into induction instead of waiting until after the appointment. Not sure if he will let us though, we just would like him born on the 9th if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment