Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So, I went to the bathroom at 5:25 no biggie. I just got up to let the dogs out, and the crotch of my pants is wet. I took off my panty liner which didn't seem wet, but my crotch of my capri pants is noticeably wet???? Anyway, so I went potty and am going to watch it to see if I have any additional leaking or it could possibly just be sweat. I have no idea though.


***Update***

So I called the OB office and the nurse just called back. Because I haven't had any more leaking since this morning, she doesn't think it was my water. She suggested it was likely the baby pressing my bladder and made me pee a little, however I had just gone pee shortly before that so I doubt it. Either way, she said I don't need to go in unless I have a gush or a constant trickling. I am seeing the OB tomorrow and I guess he can check to see if I am leaking any. 

No big surprise, nothing is happening as usual
.


No comments:

Post a Comment